1. He will tell you that he misses his cousins because they live so far away and he never gets to see them. You will want to be his entire family but he will never let you.
2. He will ask you to come to the mall with him. You’ll sit on the carpeted floor of the movie theater and compare hand sizes. You’ll tell him that his hand is big enough to eat your hand. When you throw coins in the fountain, you’ll wish for him. That night he’ll get drunk with a girl called Shirley and she’ll suck his dick. In the morning he’ll message you on Facebook about it, wondering why he feels so guilty. You won’t tell him it’s because he likes you. He won’t figure it out.
3. In a Barnes and Nobel you’ll ask him to tie your bracelet back on. He won’t know how to do it and when you laugh at him he’ll call you a bitch. You’ll laugh the whole time you’re waiting for your mom but when you get in the car you’ll cry the entire way home.
4. When you break up with him for the first time you’ll ask him to go for lunch so you don’t have to do it over the phone. He will be 24 minutes late. Afterwards, you’ll walk to a 9/11 memorial and he’ll try to kiss you on the stone bench. You won’t let him but you’ll wish you had.
5. The second time you break up he’ll tell you to go to therapy. You’ll tell him that you don’t need therapy, you just need him to listen to you. You’ll tell him that if he can’t handle that then maybe he should just walk away. He will. He’ll say “alright” and leave you there with an ink stained heart and tiny hands that aren’t big enough to hold on to anything.
6. He’ll sit behind you in math class and you’ll try to make the back of your head as attractive as possible in the hopes that he falls back in love with you. You’ll doodle a sunrise on his paper but when he asks you’ll tell him it’s a sunset. You won’t want him to know that he fills you with joy and light. The effort of holding that in will bring tears to your eyes. He won’t notice or care and you’ll turn back around and try to focus on logarithms.
7. He’ll tell you that he’s moving to the other side of the world. He’ll tell you over text. You’ll sit in the living room and cry loudly. No one will hear you.
8. He’ll plan a party while you’re away and even though he kissed you in the park at night and fucked you all night long, whispering molasses in your ear, he’ll kiss another girl. He won’t tell you. You’ll see the picture months later and when you ask him about it he’ll say it was his fault, not hers, and you really shouldn’t be so mean to her.
9. He’ll kiss your face, he’ll kiss your neck, he’ll kiss your ribs, he’ll kiss your thighs. He’ll tell you that he’d jump in front of a car for you, a train, a plane. He’ll tell you that he’ll never want anyone but you. He’ll kiss you on your temple and tell you that he’s always in your brain. Then, at four in the morning, he’ll get on a plane to China.
10. He’ll start writing poetry because of you. You’ll send him your favorites and for Christmas you’ll give him a notebook full of things you wrote about him. When he sends you the things he writes, they’ll never be about you. You’ll never tell him how much that bothers you.
11.Everyone who touches you will not be him. You will try to make them him. You will make the same jokes you did with him and they will not laugh. You will play them music and they won’t remember it. Eventually, you will leave them and let him break you again.
|—||11 ways that he will break your heart (via virginpure)|
so this guy at my school uploaded this picture to reddit and asked for someone to fix it so his hand was on the bridge
and this happened
(billy joel- the bridge)
‘the bridge guy’
|—||Everything Is Illuminated / Jonathan Safran Foer (via quoteverse)|
a girl’s feet will tangle yours under sheets you just bought for a night like this. the price tag is still glued to the plastic wrapping stuffed underneath the bed. her feet are frigid and feel like frostbite against your legs when you fall asleep, but they’re like mittens roasted over a fire when the sun blinks through the curtains.
a girl’s legs are taut and thick. they’re flexible and enclose you in a straightjacket at 2 am when they knot around your waist and pull you just a little closer. if she’s still sleeping, it’s even better.
her thighs will make you forget about your calculus homework and your french exam. they will make you forget about your father’s affair or your best friend’s disorders. they will make you forget your name and they will make you forget who you are without them. hold them as tight as you can. i promise, she loves it.
when you were in fourth grade, they taught you stop, drop, and roll at the sign of a fire. when you’re in her bedroom on the second floor, her quivering hips will trick-start a similar fire in your teeth, and you’re going to want to listen to your fourth grade teacher, but don’t. if you stop, whatever it may be that you’re doing, she might kill you.
so in health class, they’re supposed to teach you that your hands will never fit somewhere like they will on a girl’s waist. it doesn’t matter if it’s wide and soft, or small and hard. your hands will adapt to her waist like the heart to your blood. they’ll feel as natural as fingers on an instrument.
sometimes you can see her ribs; sometimes you can’t. they flicker like an old grainy movie under her skin, and they feel like sharp magma in your palms. they’re structure — they protect her. hold her there if you want her to feel like this house isn’t caving in on herself.
her chest. promise her you’d never want anything more or anything less. if you don’t mean it, stop reading, and find someone else.
taste her collarbone. dip in the crevices and valleys and plant trees at the bottom. root down, cherish the nature, and never ever underestimate a girl’s collarbones. they’re a place to sleep when its -11 outside. write scripts on her collarbone. they are forever.
if you don’t know blueprints to her neck with your eyes closed from tracing it with your mouth, you’re doing it wrong. learn it. memorize it. you better know her pulse like counting with your dominant hand. kiss it like it’s her mouth. her neck will change over time, yes. but make sure you can change with it.
kiss her before she brushes her teeth. make fun of her morning breath. kiss her after, and make fun of the flavor of her toothpaste. kiss her when she’s angry and throwing the vase your mother bought her, and kiss her when she can’t stand and she bubbles over with tears like hot water. kiss her if she’s laughing and tell her it’s because she makes you happy. kiss her if she won’t stop talking because you want to taste her voice. kiss her when she isn’t talking because you miss it. kiss her in the shower and kiss her everywhere. if it’s raining, kiss her, and kiss her again when she calls you a cliche. kiss her in public because you want them all to know, and kiss her in private because you don’t need them to either. god, just kiss her on the mouth. nothing else matters. just fucking kiss her.
|—||10 Body Parts || izztstei (via izztstei)|